I’ve created a resource center for the things I use both in my personal growth and other areas of life. I’ll keep this list updated with the latest and greatest.
Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
My most recommended
If you look at nothing else on this page, these are the few you need to know about.
Using the Accelerated Meditation technology I’ve been able to take my life from ‘rock-bottom’ depression to peace, joy, and mental clarity. It’s designed to do away with the need for a meditation technique, and puts the brain into a deep meditative state automatically. Leaving you to listen your way to expanded awareness and bliss.
My secret weapon against unconscious limiting beliefs. This is targeted awareness activator created to deliver a ‘surgical strike’ against insidious fears that hold you back. Whenever I identify a nasty pattern, I listen to this and eliminate it. It’s uncanny how effective this is.
The fully-balanced, non-drug, nootropic brain food. Containing nutrients designed to help the body elevate levels of major neurotransmitters, Alpha BRAIN can help you to actualize your mind’s true potential. I use it for greater creativity and concentration. Here you can watch my full video review.
If you buy any of the following highly-recommended books using the links below I will earn a small commission. It’s at no extra cost to you, and will greatly help with the running of this site. Thank you so much for your support!
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. I recommend reading this for Tolle’s views on presence. You can get a real feel for the experience just from reading it. He also wrote a followup, A New Earth, which in some ways, I enjoy even more.
- Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz. One of my first and favorite books on personal achievement. It deals with the Self-Image, and how to change it. Because the Self-Image is responsible for all your unconscious decisions and behaviors.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. I was 17 when I first read this. I’ve read it at least 20 times. It’s that important if you want to create wealth.
- The Open Focus Brain by Les Fehmi & Jim Robbins. The Open Focus technique is great for going into a deep meditative state. Also, a wonderful read for those interested in bio-feedback brain-training, and performance enhancement.
- The Law of Attraction and Ask and It is Given by Jerry & Esther Hicks. Powerful laws that should be “common-sense” for everyone.
- The Field by Lynne McTaggart. A journey into the science behind the incredible mysteries of human potential.
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. Although it leaves a whole heck of a lot out of the equation, it’s a good place to start.
- I Am That Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj. An incredible book of interviews with a truly enlightened guru. You can’t help be influenced by his energy reading this one!
- Meditation: A Foundation Course by Barry Long. The little book that helped me out of the horror of depression. I’m so eternally grateful for this one.
- Attain Your Desires by Genevieve Behrend, which of course you can get for free right here.
- Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon. The foundation of my family’s diet.
- Gut and Psychology Syndrome by Natasha Campbell McBride. Special diet protocol for the healing of the gut and immune system (with far-reaching health benefits).
Moksha Yoga My fiancée Emma is a certified Moksha Yoga teacher, and we practice this together. Although I’m not an expert, I’ve found the Moksha asana (pose) sequences to be the best for me. It’s gentle on your joints (less injury), yet still a challenge both physically and mentally!
Blogging and Online Business
For those of you who are interested in what tools I use to build my online business. I’ve listed the main ones here for you.
- Aweber ~ The best email service in the business, for building an email list and communicating with that list of people.
- Thesis Theme ~ Powerful WordPress theme that allows me to build a full-functioned website very quickly, customized exactly how I want it. It’s built on rock-solid code for fast loading, and with streamlined SEO functions.
- WordPress ~ The content management system of choice when it comes to blogs. Oh, did I mention it’s open-source?
- Wishlist Member ~ A specialized Membership plugin for WordPress that can turn a blog into a fully-functioning private members teaching platform. I use this to teach my private clients (currently closed to new members) and to protect my premium content. If you’d like to know when I open the doors to new clients, send me an email here.