Here’s a funny look at what gear I use to meditate, and how I got to this point.
Something you might not think about meditation: it can be hard on your body in the beginning. If you’ve had a back injury like me, just sitting still for more than a few minutes can be agony. You aren’t going to get into the meditative state very easily like that.
So check out the video to see what I went through to get to where I am today.
Here’s the long term plan if you have any pain:
- Get comfortable in any way you can and meditate.
- Try to keep the neck upright.
- Over time, bring your entire back into to strengthen it up.
- Exercise. Focus on lower back strengthening. Yoga a great, but any strength exercise will do. Until you can finally…
- Sit erect. Enjoy deep states of bliss.